|author||Martin Gummi <email@example.com>||2015-01-14 00:48:47 +0100|
|committer||Martin Gummi <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-01-14 00:48:47 +0100|
bug 1355: remove www/tverifybug-1355
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 27 deletions
diff --git a/www/tverify/seclayer.php b/www/tverify/seclayer.php
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,27 +0,0 @@
- LibreSSL - CAcert web application
- Copyright (C) 2004-2008 CAcert Inc.
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- <title>SecurityLayer Result</title>
- <h1>User: <?=htmlspecialchars($_REQUEST['user'])?></h1>
- The following is the result that your signature card has sent to CAcert. At this point, CAcert would have to parse the result and verify the signature, but this hasn't been implemented yet. Our developers might ask you to send them this data. But please be careful, since it contains your personal data!