|author||Bernhard Fröhlich <email@example.com>||2018-11-25 22:03:36 +0100|
|committer||Bernhard Fröhlich <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-11-25 22:03:36 +0100|
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/pages/index/feed.rss b/pages/index/feed.rss
index 3605f26..40f26b5 100644
@@ -9,22 +9,13 @@
- <title>Usage of integration branch</title>
+ <title>Testcampaign 1260 and children</title>
- This is the <b>integration branch</b>. If it is not, please change this message in pages/index/feed.rss
+ This is the branch to test bug-1260 and its children.
- The integration branch is used as the base branch for the testserver. Ideally it should differ
- from the release branch only in the explicit changes for the testserver (other icon and styles).
- For a test campaign you should create a new branch (something like "testserver-<campaign name>")
- and merge in the bug-branches which are to be tested in the campaign. After the campaign is
- finished the testserver should be reverted to the integration branch.
- If a patch is handed off to critical to be installed on the production system, the patch is
- usually also merged into the release branch (so it continues to mirror the production system).
- Then the patch should also be merged into the integration branch for the same reason.
+ Merged in children are bug-1442 and bug-1444.