Diffstat (limited to 'pages/index/feed.rss')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/pages/index/feed.rss b/pages/index/feed.rss
index def221f..88a79c9 100644
@@ -10,9 +10,9 @@
<title>Looking for confirmation email on creating account?</title>
- <description>Please go to https://ca-mgr1.it-sls.de/login login with your just created account and password. Under MAIL you'll find your individual confirmation email.
+ <description>Please go to https://mgr.test.cacert.org:14843/login login with your just created account and password. Under MAIL you'll find your individual confirmation email.
<title>You are interested in helping Testing ?</title>
@@ -20,28 +20,9 @@
- <title>Dear Testers</title>
- <description>We had one work with no activity on the testserver caused by inactivity by the Software-Assessment team, caused by router problems at the hosting site of the testserver. Probably latter has been fixed.
- The reported bugs can be categorized into
- 1. Testserver-Mgmt-System related
- 2. Production Server recovery process to Testserver
- 3. general software errors
- Group 1+2 are essential for our current test phase, as they covers the problems in building the base testserver environment that is needed for testing.
- So language and country selection support is an essential feature we've worked on the last week.
- One problem couldn't be solved till today: secondary language selection all other country and language related bugs should be fixed in the meantime.
- Also the Show my Points details now has the correct script (after some confusion in the Software-Assessment team and one developer), comparable to the script on the production website.
- On the main entry page for testers https://wiki.cacert.org/Software/CurrentTest the updates on the bugs are marked with (i) so here comes the 2nd test round ...
- Please report your found bugs and also success reports to the listed bug numbers
- Thanks for your assistance .... ;)</description>
+ <title>CATS Testsystem upload working again</title>
+ <description>Since November 05, 2018 the upload of test results from the CATS testserver to the main testserver is working again. Give it a try!</description>